AR Maglock AR-10 (.308) Kingpin
AR Maglock KingPin for Gen 4 AR Maglock systems on AR-10 308 platforms.
The KingPin allows for minimal separation (action disassembly) of the upper and lower receivers. The new KingPin holds the upper receiver from flying open when disassembling the action.
Just a simple push on the pin with your thumb opens the action for mag changes, then automatically re-locks when you push the receivers together.
- Retain your critically important bolt catch
- Seamless double feed clearing
- Bolt hold back on last round
- Fast magazine changes (as fast as OEM mag release button)
- Clear access to your safety selector
- Easy removal from the receiver to fully open the action
Note: The .308 KingPin only works with Gen 4 AR MAGLOCK locking kits. For Gen 1 and Gen 3 locking kits please use the Hyperswitch pin solution.
Note: This .308 KinPin is designed to fit DPMS style upper and lower units with a takedown hole diameter of .276″-.280″. This pin will not fit into lowers that are Armalite style pattern with a takedown pin hole diameter of .273″-.275″.
Note: Some manufacturers may design their respective lower widths to be thinner or thicker in which case this part may not fit or function properly.