AR15/AR10 Single Stage Trigger, Curved, 3 - 3½ lb pull
CMC Triggers innovative, self-contained, and easy-to-install AR-15 Trigger Groups, have been completely re-tooled to maximize production capacities, incorporate new design enhancements and reduce cost to the customer. CMC Triggers AR-15 Drop-in Trigger Groups have always yielded exceptional trigger pull dynamics for hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers.
CMC’s AR-15/10 “Classic” Curved Drop-in Trigger Group is for the shooter who wants a traditional feel. The Curved Trigger has an exceptionally smooth feel and ultra-clean break. With excellent lock time and lighting fast positive reset, the CMC Curved Trigger is unsurpassed by any other fire control group.
CMC's critical sear engagement surfaces have a propriety machining process that renders superior surface finish and dimensional control. As compared to competition, the techniques establish a 1-2 RMS surface finish as opposed to EDMing which leaves a pitty 32 RMS at best. Compared to a mirror which is 0 RMS, this is what sets the CMC Trigger apart from it competition.
CMC Triggers sear engagement overlap is up to 6-8 times greater than competitors. This provides a much safer trigger and enhances reliability.
- Single Stage Match Trigger
- Ultra-crisp trigger with no feel of creep prior to hammer release
- Trigger has glass-smooth break with no feel of grittiness
- Minimal lock time is designed into the assembly using controlled hammer weight and balance activated by a rocket wire hammer spring, assuring repeatable function with either commercial or military grade ammunition
- Trigger pull is factory pre-set and not user adjustable
- Positive trigger reset allows a quick follow up shot on target
- Hand assembled, and hand tested
- Totally self-contained one-piece assembly
- Includes Small Anti-Walk Pin Set (.154 Ø)
- Fits MIL-SPEC AR-15 and AR-10 style rifles
- Made from 8620 Alloy Steel and S7 Tool Steel with machined tolerances of +/– .001"
- Easy to install, instruction link: www.cmctriggers.com/installation-instructions