Arm Brace Stop Multi-Fit
The Phase 5 ABSM (Arm Brace Stop Multi-Fit) is a machined billet aluminum accessory for several of the SB Tactical Pistol Stabilizing Braces. The ABSM allows a stabilizing brace to be installed at a comfortable length while minimizing rotation and preventing forward movement of the brace.
The ABSM also includes a Built in QD connect feature that allows the pistol to be used in conjunction with a quick detach weapon sling system.
- Compatible with SB Tactical Braces: SBM4, SOB, SBX-K, SBV
- Dual Function: Built-in QD Attachment and Pistol stabilizing brace receiver stop - One side of the ABS™ is equipped with a QD sling attachment, the opposite side is a receiver for the Pistol Stabilizing Brace which prevents unwanted rotation and movement when installed correctly
- The ABS installed on the pistol buffer tube (PBT) brace securely positioned at desired location
- Built in QD feature that allows the pistol to be used in conjunction with a quick detach weapon sling system
- Precision machined 6061 T6 USA made Billet aluminum.
- Anodized finish - Red
- Fits tube diameters from 1.22 – 1.25 inches.
- Weight: 1.1oz
- Includes: (1) Arms Brace Stop (1) Allen Wrench and hardware