E-CT1™ Single Stage 3.5lb Trigger (Flat)
Advanced performance meets precision machining and ultra slick styling in the shape of the new E-CT1™ Single Stage Trigger from LANTAC.
Designs to suit any shooters preference the E-CT1™ is also offered in a variety of pull weights and configurations, meaning you can run it in a Duty Rifle or in competition at the range.
The trigger features massive improvements over the original with entirely different sear engagement surfaces that remove creep and deliver a super crisp break. Radically different internal geometry also creates insanely short reset and near non existent over travel that will greatly decrease split times and give you a big advantage over the competition.
The Hammer, Trigger & Disconnector are precision machined from S7 tool steel with a proprietary sear manufacturing process that yields an incredibly smooth engagement surface and all parts are then case hardened before Black Oxide finish.
- 3.5 lb Single Stage Trigger
- The cassette is Type 3 Hard Coat Anodized Class2 Black and then Laser engraved for identification
- Comes complete with Trigger Assembly and Pin Set
- The CNC machined Aluminum cassette has adjustment set screws built in that allows the user to set perfect pin tension and the trigger can be installed with standard pins or the threaded screw types seen in previous designs.
- The evolution of the E-CT1™ is here
- Manufactured and assembled according to strict AS9100 aerospace requirements and quality-assured with the latest technology inspection equipment ECT-1’s are designed for use with AR receivers in 5.56/.223 or 7.62/.308.
- Trigger mechanism manufactured by Rise Armament
This product is manufactured in the USA by LANTAC USA LLC for sale within the USA only.
Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls, prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130.