Endorser - Designed by Matthew Lerch in Sussex, Wisconsin
Here's one of those knives that is real tough to pass up, thanks to a solid "no nonsense" design. Need a new knife to call your "ol' reliable"? This straight forward folding knife is both fundamentally sound and physically fit for today's knife enthusiasts.
Drop-point blade shape into a progressively functional handle design complete with finger grooves and slight palm swell. Handles are G10 with blackened stainless steel liners. The blade is available in both satin finish and black oxide coated.
The patented* Fire Safe® thumb-stud opener secures the blade at the ready for when it's needed, and patented Outburst® assisted opening system makes blade opening quick. The Endorser™ employs a locking-liner for effective lock up and it's also easy to close when needed.
Some knives don't need any hard sell to stand out—they endorse themselves.
- Outburst® Assisted Opening
- Fire Safe® Thumb Stud Actuation
- Two-Tone G10 Handles
- Blade Length: 3.18" (80.77 mm)
- Blade Edge: Satin
- Blade Steel: 8Cr14MoV, 58-59 HRC
- Blade Finish: Black Oxide
- Blade Thickness: .10" (2.54 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.23" (107.44 mm)
- Weight: 3.2 oz
- Handle: G10
- Style: Folding Knife w/Locking Liner
- Overall Length: 7.31" (185.67 mm)