Project Stealth OWB Multi-Fit Belt Holsters
Patent-pending Project Stealth holsters are where luxury, old-world craftsmanship, and the finest quality materials unite to deliver the most intriguing and innovative everyday carry holsters ever seen.
The 1791 Gunleather retention system is enhanced by fusing patented, American-made, flexible woven carbon fiber into the holster. Traditional carbon fiber is lightweight and strong, but also rigid and inflexible. Our state-of-the-art woven carbon fiber is malleable but doesn’t stretch, creating a holster that contours more quickly and naturally to the firearm for personalized, everlasting retention. Additionally, the interior of the holster is finished smooth leather, meaning no leather dust or harsh wear on gun finishes. This holster outperforms all others in terms of retention, durability, and looks.
Project Stealth has raised the standard for what a quality holster should be, through enhanced strength, flexibility, and superior firearm retention.
- Flexible carbon fiber delivers added durability and will not stretch, snag, split or break
- Multi-fit options offer excellent retention for a wide range of firearms
- Precise rapid draw time after time
- More abrasion-resistant than standard leather holsters
- After a break-in period, the carbon fiber conforms to firearms like leather, but more quickly
- Excellent retention, smooth draw, and gentle on gun finishes
- Bold, luxurious, and elegant
- Engineered for comfort and style with 100% American-made materials
- Premium American Heavy Native Steerhide combined with patented flexible, woven carbon fiber
- Lifetime Warranty and 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
- Carbon Fiber
- Right Hand
- Beretta 92FS
- H&K 45
- Glock 17, 20, 21, 22, 31, 34, 35, 41
- Ruger P95
- Sig Sauer P220, P226
- Walther P99