RT-R MOD 3 RRD (Rifle Red Dot)
If you’re looking for a robust, lightweight and incredibly durable red dot sight, the RT-R Mod 3 Rifle Red Dot (RRD) is the perfect optic for you. The RT-R Mod 3 RRD has a 2 Minutes of Angle (MOA) dot, is night vision compatible and can run up to 1600 hours on one single CR2032 battery.
- Dy Nitrogen Purged and Sealed: Utilizing Nitrogen gas, the optic is purged and sealed to ensure optimal performance in all weather conditions for the life of the optic.
- Riton Rugged Construction: The Riton Rugged Construction incorporates the application of 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum, CNC machined one piece tubes, and Type III Hard Coat Anodize. These industry proven materials and process ensure the protection of the optics through the most rugged applications.
- Precision Quality Assurance:Every Riton product goes through a rigorous quality control process by a certified technician in Tucson, AZ. Each product you receive has undergone a thorough dual inspection process, being tested and inspected twice prior to making it to you.
- Riton Performance Coating: Incorporating proprietary fully multi-coated lenses, all Riton optics feature low light enhancement, full wide band, anti-scratch and anti-reflective coatings for increased light transmission and overall lens performance.
- Riton HD Glass: The Riton High Density (HD) glass delivers 99.5% light transmission for enhanced clarity and optimal sight picture.
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum with Rugged Design Ready for the Toughest Environments
- 100% Waterproof, Fog proof and Shockproof (tested up to 1200 G’s)
- Assembled in EP-Level Clean Room
- Battery: 1x CR2032
- Battery life: 1600 hours on highest setting
- Red illumination with 6 levels of brightness and on/off in between each level
- Comes with one-piece cantilever mount
- Magnification: 1x
- Parallax Setting: 50yds
- Objective Lens Diameter: 29mm
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi-Coated, Full Wide Band, Waterproof Coated, Low Light Enhancement
- Dot Size: 2 MOA Red Dot
- Field of View at 100 yds: 68ft
- Material: 6061-T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Weight: 9.5oz/269g
- Length: 3.76in/95.5mm
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Exit Pupil: 28mm
- Click Value at 100 yds: 1 MOA
- Adjustment Range: 120 MOA