RT-S MOD 3 GEN2 1-4X24
The RT-S Mod 3 GEN2 1-4×24 is a rugged, all-conditions riflescope. Available in both illuminated or non-illuminated versions, the RT-S Mod 3 1-4 is a second generation riflescope that will allow you to gain optimal accuracy in close or mid-range applications.
- Extreme Wide Field of View: The Extreme Wide Field of View allows for a 20% increased Field of View enabling fast target engagement and situational awareness.
- Dy Nitrogen Purged and Sealed: Utilizing Nitrogen gas, the optic is purged and sealed to ensure optimal performance in all weather conditions for the life of the optic.
- Riton HD/ED Glass: The Riton High Density (HD)/Extra Dispersion (ED) glass delivers 99.5% light transmission with extra low dispersion for an enhanced color spectrum. This high quality HD/ED glass provides optimal clarity and an improved sight picture.
- Riton Rugged Construction: The Riton Rugged Construction incorporates the application of 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum, CNC machined one piece tubes, and Type III Hard Coat Anodize. These industry proven materials and process ensure the protection of the optics through the most rugged applications.
- Precision Quality Assurance:Every Riton product goes through a rigorous quality control process by a certified technician in Tucson, AZ. Each product you receive has undergone a thorough dual inspection process, being tested and inspected twice prior to making it to you.
- Riton Performance Coating: Incorporating proprietary fully multi-coated lenses, all Riton optics feature low light enhancement, full wide band, anti-scratch and anti-reflective coatings for increased light transmission and overall lens performance.
- Riton Advanced Turret System: The Riton Advanced Turret System incorporates push/pull locking turrets, as well as windage and elevation reference indicators for repeatable tracking and accuracy.
- Riton HD Glass: The Riton High Density (HD) glass delivers 99.5% light transmission for enhanced clarity and optimal sight picture.
- Push/Pull Locking Zero Reset Turrets
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum with Rugged Design Ready for the Toughest Environments
- 100% Waterproof, Fog proof and Shockproof (tested up to 1200 G’s)
- 1/2 MOA Fingertip Windage and Elevation Adjustment
- Fast-Focus Eyepiece
- Assembled in EP-Level Clean Room
- Tube Diameter: 1-4
- Parallax Adjustment: Fixed at 100 yards
- Tube Diameter: 30mm
- Objective Lens Diameter: 24mm
- Focal Lens Position: Second Focal Plane
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi-Coated, Full Wide Band, Waterproof Coated, Low Light Enhancement
- Reticle: Riton Bullet Drop Compensated (BDC) Reticle
- Field of View at 100 yds: 112ft @ 1x – 27ft @ 4x
- Material: 6061-T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Weight: 20oz/567g (non-IR) 21oz/595g (IR)
- Length: 9.57in/243mm
- Eye Relief: 3.9in/100mm
- Exit Pupil: 13.4mm @ 1x – 5.4mm @ 4x
- Click Value at 100 yds/mm: 1/2in/6.95mm
- Adjustment Range: 150 MOA (Non-IR)/220 MOA (IR)
- Mounting Length: 4.8in/124mm