Sgt Stubby K-9 Vest - Large, Tan
The SGT Stubby Vest is part of the DDT Patriot line, named in memory of Sergeant Stubby who served 18 months and 17 battles during World War I becoming the United States most decorated war dog. All products in the PATRIOT line are constructed from nylon webbing, all American hardware, and named after a person/persons who have served their country or community.
The Sgt Stubby comes in six sizes and is adjustable in three places, has comfortable spacer mesh on the front and under the vest to keep the dog comfortable and keep airflow; there are two grab handles and two triangle riggers. The SGT Stubby Vest is the great for taking your dog hiking, camping, walking a large dog, a working dog, or just to make your chihuahua look cool. The SGT Stubby is available in six sizes, use your dog’s chest as the main measurement for size and if the dog falls between two sizes then measure the back length from the base of the neck to the top of the hips.
- Large (Chest 25-33)
- Made from 1000D Nylon and all American hardware
- Molle webbing for the dog to pack in and out their own supplies
- Two grab handles, and two triangle riggers
- Adjustable in three different places for maximum comfort
- Moisture wicking spacer mesh to keep the dog comfortable