Shotgun Metal Snap Caps - Blue Value Pack - 12 Gauge
Ideal for releasing mainspring tension when storing shotguns These precision shotgun snap caps are similar in weight to standard ammunition, ideal for realistic function testing. These are especially useful for releasing the tension on the mainspring for long-term storage of your shotgun. Cowboy shooters use shotshell snap caps for loading and dry fire practice. For safety training, function testing or safely decocking without damaging the firing pin, A-Zoom training rounds are much more than conventional snap-caps. They are precision CNC machined from solid aluminum to precise cartridge dimensions, then hard anodized for ultra-smooth functioning and long life.
In addition, each round has A-Zoom's remarkably durable "Dead Cap" proven to withstand over three thousand dry fires while protecting the firing pin. A-Zoom Snap Caps last over 30 times longer than conventional plastic examples and are available in over 120 sizes from .22 Hornet to the .50BMG.
- Selection: Over 120 rifle, shotgun, handgun and rimfire cartridges
- Safety: Teaches safe gun handling
- Durability: Thousands of dry fires without damage
- Precision: Functions just like real ammo - without the noise
- Toughness: Hard coat anodized aluminum construction
- Versatility: Training, storage, testing, practice
- 12 Gauge
- 5 per pack
- 4 oz