Smooth Chestnut Bone Mini Trapper
This Mini Trapper is a part of Smooth Chestnut Bone Family. Like a fine piece of antique furniture, the elegant style of deep, rich chestnut just looks like something you’re going to want to hang on to and use forever. Mini Trappers are a smaller version of our Trapper carrying two full length blades, the Clip blade and the Spey blade. The Clip blade is commonly used as a multi-purpose blade and preferred for detail work. The Spey blade is commonly used as an all-purpose utility blade. The basic trapping and skinning blades make this a must-have knife for those who trap small game. This knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp™ stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance. Comes conveniently packaged in a box. Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
- Tru-Sharp™ surgical steel blades
- Clip and Spey blades
- Clip: The Clip blade is extremely versatile — just the thing for those everyday tasks at work or around the house. With a sharp point for piercing, the shape allows for better control of the cutting edge.
- Spey: The Spey blade was a vital tool for farmers and ranchers who would use it when castrating livestock. Also a favored tool for skinning game, this all-purpose blade shape is found in many popular knife patterns such as the Trapper.
- Smooth Chestnut Bone handle: The elegant style of our deep, rich Chestnut Bone color rivals that of fine antique furniture, the kind you want to hang onto forever.
- Length: 3.5 inches closed and 2.7 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Model No.: 28700
- Pattern: Mini Trapper
- Pattern Stamp: 6207 SS
- Handle Material: Chestnut Bone
- Handle Finish: Smooth
- Blade Type: Clip, Spey
- Blade Length (s): 2.7 in, 2.75 in
- Lock Type: Non-Locking (Slip Joint)
- Blade Material: Tru-Sharp™ Stainless
- Blade Finish: Mirror-Polished
- Closed Length: 3.5 in
- Weight: 2.7 oz