Star Spangled Embellished Smooth Natural Bone RussLock®
This Russlock is a part of the Star Spangled Family. Crafted with pride and attention to detail, this patriotic series celebrates the values, history and spirit of America. The Russlock knife is a pattern that was named after Case founder, J. Russel “Russ” Case. This pattern features a liner lock mechanism, along with a gimped lever for convenient one-hand opening. The Clip blade on this durable folding knife is commonly used as a multi-purpose utility blade and is preferred for detail work. This knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp™ stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance. Comes conveniently packaged in a box. Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
- Mirror-polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical steel blade
- One-hand opening, liner locking Clip blade
- Russlock Clip: Features a liner lock mechanism, along with a gimped lever for convenient one-hand opening. The Clip blade on this durable folding knife is commonly used as a multi-purpose utility blade and is preferred for detail work.
- Star Spangled Bone: We've taken our Smooth Natural Bone handle and amped it up with American patriotism to create this Star Spangled design.
- Embellished smooth Natural Bone handle; Embellished main blade
- Length: 4.25 inches closed and 2.7 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Model No.: 64133
- Pattern: RussLock®
- Pattern Stamp: 61953L SS
- Handle Material: Star Spangled Bone
- Handle Finish: Smooth
- Blade Type: Russlock Clip
- Blade Length (s): 2.7 in
- Lock Type: Liner Lock
- Blade Material: Tru-Sharp™ Stainless
- Blade Finish: Mirror-Polished
- Closed Length: 4.25 in
- Weight: 2.7 oz