Star Spangled Embellished Smooth Natural Bone Sowbelly
This Sowbelly is a part of the Star Spangled Family. Crafted with pride and attention to detail, this patriotic series celebrates the values, history and spirit of America. The Sowbelly knife was named for it resemblance to the shape of a “pig’s belly”. This knife is a heavy-duty version of the Stockman knife that has Clip, Spey, and Sheepfoot blades. The Clip and Sheepfoot blade sit on the pocket end while the Spey blade sites on the cap end. The Clip blade is commonly used as a multi-purpose blade and preferred for detail work. The Sheepfoot blade allows for added strength at the point making it great for carving and achieving a clean cut. The Spey blade is commonly used as an all-purpose utility blade. This knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp™ stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance. Comes conveniently packaged in a box. Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
- Mirror-polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical steel blades
- Clip, Sheepfoot, and Spey blades
- Clip: The Clip blade is extremely versatile — just the thing for those everyday tasks at work or around the house. With a sharp point for piercing, the shape allows for better control of the cutting edge.
- Sheepfoot: The Sheepfoot blade features a straight edge and a curved back, allowing for greater tip strength and control of the cutting edge with your fingers. Originally designed for trimming sheep’s hooves, this blade is ideal for carving and carpentry work.
- Spey: The Spey blade was a vital tool for farmers and ranchers who would use it when castrating livestock. Also a favored tool for skinning game, this all-purpose blade shape is found in many popular knife patterns such as the Trapper.
- Star Spangled Bone: We've taken our Smooth Natural Bone handle and amped it up with American patriotism to create this Star Spangled design.
- Length: 3.88 inches closed and 3.5 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Pattern: Sowbelly
- Pattern Stamp: TB6339 SS
- Handle Material: Star Spangled Bone
- Handle Finish: Smooth
- Blade Type: Clip, Sheepfoot, Spey
- Blade Length (s): 2.72 in, 2.19 in, 2.12 in
- Lock Type: Non-Locking (Slip Joint)
- Blade Material: Tru-Sharp™ Stainless
- Blade Finish: Mirror-Polished
- Closed Length: 3.88 in
- Weight: 3.5 oz