Trigger, Ultralight Match, Long (Standard) Pad
Weighing in at a little over 90 grains, the Ultralight trigger is an absolute necessity for a light yet safe competition trigger job or to produce the ultra-crisp trigger pull that Wilson "Tactical" pistols are noted for. The pad is machined from aircraft grade aluminum with a serrated front and our trademark three-hole skeletonized design. It is then given a low luster silver matte finish. The bow is hardened stainless steel which has been polished to reduce bow to frame friction. It features an adjustable over travel screw for precision over travel adjustment. This is our finest long adjustable match trigger. Minor fitting required. The Ultralight Match Trigger is used by the Wilson Custom Shop to produce some of the world's finest 1911 Autos.
- Used by the Wilson Custom Shop
- Weighs just over 90 grains
- Pad is machined from aircraft grade aluminum
- Wilson Combat® three-hole skeletonized design
- Matte silver finish on pad
- Bow is hardened stainless steel
- Polished bow to reduce bow to frame friction
- Adjustable over travel screw for precision adjustment
- Minor fitting required
- Pad Length .480"
- Pad Height .920"
- Pad Width .245"
- Weight 94.8 gr.
- Package Includes: Trigger, 6-32 x 5/16" Set Screw, 1/16" Allen Wrench