Ultra Scout Light, Weapon Light, Tailcap Switch only, LED, Black
Light® uses a high-performance, virtually failure-proof LED to produce 500 lumens of blinding output, and it continues producing tactical light for 1.5 hours on a set of batteries. Its output is focused by a Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens into an intense, far-reaching beam that also provides significant peripheral illumination, making it ideal for close- to longer-range applications. The compact M600 Ultra minimizes added weight, frees up rail space for other accessories, and increases weapon maneuverability compared to larger WeaponLights. It attaches by means of an integral thumbscrew clamp to long guns equipped with a MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail.
- 600 Lumens
- Tactical Approx Runtime: 1.5 hours
- Length: 5.4"
- Bezel Diameter: 1.125"
- Weight w/ Batteries: 5.6 oz
- Two 123A batteries
- Fits: Rifles, carbines, or submachine guns with a Picatinny rail on the forend
- High-performance, recoil-proof LED generates 500 lumens of blinding white light and continues producing tactical-level light (down to 50 lumens) for 1.5 hours
- Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens creates intense, versatile beam with enough reach for longer-range applications and significant surround light for peripheral vision
- Construction: Mil-Spec hard-anodized aerospace aluminum, optically coated tempered window, O-ring and gasket seals
- Shrouded click-type tailcap switch: click-on/off
- Thumbscrew clamp securely attaches to any MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rail
- Powered by two 123A lithium batteries (included) with 10-year shelf life