XTR II™ Riflescope 5-25x50mm
This is serious, state-of-the-art technology for competitive shooters and tactical operators.
The XTR II 5-25x50 mm riflescope features a 5-times zoom system and 25% thicker tube construction than the original XTR™ Riflescope.
The front focal plane reticle design on this and all high-magnification XTR II riflescopes allows the reticle size to increase or decrease as magnification is increased or decreased. Trajectory compensation is always correct and proportional for the selected power setting. This reticle design is also called first focal plane or FFP.
- 5-Times Zoom System
- SCR MOA Reticle
- First Focal Plane
- Dimensionally-Matched Precision Adustment Knob
- Zero Click Stop Technology
- Hi-Lume® multi-coated lenses
- Triple Spring-Tensioned
- Vibration Resistant
- Linear Field of View (ft/100 yd): Low 21 - 4.3 high
- Eye Relief (in): Low 3.5 inches. High 3.7 inches