Yellow Synthetic Mini Trapper
This Mini Trapper is a part of the Yellow Synthetic Family. The distinctive yellow handle brightens this family while maintaining its toughness, making it one of the most beloved in the Case line. Mini Trappers are a smaller version of our Trapper carrying two full length blades, the Clip blade and the Spey blade. The Clip blade is commonly used as a multi-purpose blade and preferred for detail work. The Spey blade is commonly used as an all-purpose utility blade. The basic trapping and skinning blades make this a must-have knife for those who trap small game. This knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp™ stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance. Comes conveniently packaged in a box. Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
- Tru-Sharp™ surgical steel blades
- Clip and Spey blades
- Clip: The Clip blade is extremely versatile — just the thing for those everyday tasks at work or around the house. With a sharp point for piercing, the shape allows for better control of the cutting edge.
- Spey: The Spey blade was a vital tool for farmers and ranchers who would use it when castrating livestock. Also a favored tool for skinning game, this all-purpose blade shape is found in many popular knife patterns such as the Trapper.
- Smooth yellow synthetic handle: Our Smooth Yellow Synthetic handle is one of the most prolific throughout the knife industry. It's been used in Case knives for more than 100 years.
- Length: 3.5 inches closed and 2.7 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Model No.: 80029
- Pattern: Mini Trapper
- Pattern Stamp: 3207 SS
- Handle Material: Yellow Synthetic
- Handle Finish: Smooth
- Blade Type: Clip, Spey
- Blade Length (s): 2.7 in, 2.75 in
- Lock Type: Non-Locking (Slip Joint)
- Blade Material: Tru-Sharp™ Stainless
- Blade Finish: Polished
- Closed Length: 3.5 in
- Weight: 2.7 oz