Yellow Synthetic Chrome Vanadium Slimline Trapper
This Slimline Trapper is a part of the Yellow Synthetic Family. The distinctive yellow handle brightens this family while maintaining its toughness, making it one of the most beloved in the Case line. The Slimline Trapper is a thinner version of the Trapper and only includes one blade, the Clip Blade. The Clip blade is commonly used as a multi-purpose blade and preferred for detail work. The Slimline Trappers are commonly used for skinning and fleshing animals. This knife is constructed with our Chrome Vanadium (CV) steel. Some knife lovers will settle for nothing less than Chrome Vanadium blades, since this special formula of alloyed steel is the “original” Case blade steel. Case Chrome Vanadium blades are known for their edge-holding ability and easy re-sharpening. However, they are less resistant to rusting, pitting and discoloration than stainless steel. We recommend keeping a thin film of oil on the blade to maintain the finish. This ensures that your knife will be around for future generations to enjoy. Comes conveniently packaged in a box. Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
- Chrome Vanadium (CV) steel blade
- Clip blade: The Clip blade is extremely versatile - just the thing for those everyday tasks at work or around the house. With a sharp point for piercing, the shape allows for better control of the cutting edge.
- Smooth yellow synthetic handle: One of the most prolific throughout the knife industry. It's been used in Case knives for more than 100 years.
- Length: 4.13 inches closed and 2.3 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Pattern: Small Texas Toothpick
- Pattern Stamp: 610096 SS
- Handle Material: White Synthetic
- Handle Finish: Jigged
- Blade Type: Long Clip
- Blade Length (s): 2.25 in
- Lock Type: Non-Locking (Slip Joint)
- Blade Material: Chrome Vanadium
- Blade Finish: Polished
- Closed Length: 4.125 in
- Weight: 2.2 oz